Friday, February 26, 2010

''DEAR JOHN''

This week is the end of this month then have to say goodbye for the month of love by happiness with me then. However i have one good movie would like to represent for my reader.

If you all having time to relax just hand in hand your lover or your family to watching movie in weekend together.


The movie i am talking about is about Love stay above the time and long distance.That movie is name ''DEAR JOHN'' Since i heard the name made me curiuos what they going to mention about.

After i had been read the tittle of this movie made me going to crazy because of i would like to watching it so bad could not waiting to watch it. But the problem is does not have handsome man to sit besid me in theatre that is all, Hold on ....let me laughing my destiny first ''HaHaHa''


.... Okay (i am acceptable) i would like to advice everyone should catch it. because in this world still have this kind of love existing ,you will impress with The great of love between the man and the lady in that movie
.
Wishes everyone will meet true love at once
Pinkytalk

No comments:

Post a Comment