Thursday, March 18, 2010

Love in "PAI"


I was thinking in this moment we should be relaxing.

So if talking about the most beautitful place in Nort of Thailand.

We should not forgotten this place ,Do you know what that place is it?

I will telling you next ..........,i will represent ''PAI'' in Mea hong son ,everyone well known right? see...i think this place still in my mind because of it is such a beautiful place like this huh?.

I think such a romantic and fully with warth from nice and kind people in north of Thailand.

Uhm... just thinking how sweet with lover when they are going there for honey moon  make me get jealous of them suddenly.

Anyway let this place put in your heart just one thing. If you feel exhuasted might be very good place for holliday there.


Don't forget to share your story with me too. If have chance to go there.
Pinkytalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment